An Irish actress, Faoileann Cunningham has taken part in several high-profile movies and TV series over the years, perhaps most notably The Northman (2022) and The Witcher: Blood Origin (2022). Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about her. 10 things you didn t know about actress Faoileann Cunningham
Table of Contents
rool in movie
2) She loves nature
Faoileann Cunningham is an actress, known for The Northman (2022), The Witcher: Blood Origin (2022) and Antebellum (2020). In her spare time, she loves nothing more than getting out into nature. Here are 10 things you might not know about her:
1. She grew up in the countryside in Ireland.
2. She has a deep love of animals, and often can be found volunteering at her local animal shelter.
3. In her early twenties, she travelled to Africa to work with a wildlife conservation charity.
4. Her favourite animal is the elephant.
5. She has been a vegetarian since she was a teenager.
3) Her Father Is A Singer
You may not know this, but Faoileann’s father is actually a singer. In fact, he was part of a famous Irish boyband in the 90s called Boyzone. Though the band is no longer together, they did release some great music and have a huge fan base. Ronan Keating, one of the members of the band, has even said that Faoileann gets her talent from her father.
4) She’s in University
Did you know that actress Faoileann Cunningham’s favorite TV show is The Witcher: Blood Origin? It’s a prequel to the popular Netflix show, and she’s set to star in it. Here are 10 things you may not have known about the up-and-coming star:
1. She was born in Ireland and raised in the UK.
2. She studied acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
3. Her first professional role was in a stage production of Romeo and Juliet.
4. She has also appeared in several short films and web series.
5. In addition to acting, she is also a singer and songwriter.
6. Her favorite food is sushi.
5) Wants to be independent
1) Faoileann Cunningham is an actress, known for her work on The Northman (2022) and The Witcher: Blood Origin (2022).
2) Cunningham was born in Ireland and raised in England.
3) She attended the prestigious Oxford School of Drama.
4) Cunningham’s favorite book is Wuthering Heights.
5) Her dream role would be to play Anne Boleyn in a historical drama.
6) She’s spiritual but doesn’t believe in God
Faoileann Cunningham is best known for her work on The Northman (2022) and The Witcher: Blood Origin (2022). But there’s more to this rising star than meets the eye. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about her.
1. She was born in Dublin, Ireland, on March 17, 1996.
2. She is the youngest of four siblings.
3. Her parents are both actors.
4. She made her acting debut at the age of six in the Irish television series Finders Keepers (2002).
5. She moved to Los Angeles when she was 18 to pursue her acting career.
6. Her favorite TV show is The Sopranos (1999-2007).
7) Favorite TV Show
You might recognize Cunningham from her work on popular shows like The Northman and The Witcher: Blood Origin. But there’s more to this rising star than meets the eye. Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about her.
1. She was born in Dublin, Ireland.
2. Her favorite TV show growing up was Charmed.
3. She has a degree in acting from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
4. She speaks fluent Irish and Spanish.
5. Her favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
6. She’s a huge fan of Game of Thrones.
7. In her spare time, she enjoys painting and horseback riding
8) Favorite Book Section: 9) Dream Role Section: 10) Fun Fact!
We all know and love Faoileann Cunningham as an actress, but there’s more to this rising star than meets the eye. For starters, she’s actually from Ireland! In addition to acting in TV shows like The Northman (2022) and The Witcher: Blood Origin (2022), she is also a singer with a personal playlist of songs that she performs live on her YouTube channel. Her personal favorite book is Beloved by Toni Morrison, which tells the story of Sethe who escaped slavery in Kentucky for Ohio only to be captured again by the slave catcher Mister up on claims he sold her years ago. After being separated from her children at birth, Sethe struggles with survival until 18 years later when she hears that one of her sons might still be alive in Cincinnati.