If you’re not familiar with Argentine model, businesswoman, and television host Nicole Neumann, you’re about to be. The former Miss Universe Argentina 2014 doesn’t shy away from speaking her mind and has built her career on her no-nonsense approach to life. Here are five things to know about this businesswoman who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Nicole Neumann is an Argentine model businesswoman and television host who isn t afraid to speak her mind
Table of Contents
The 5 things you need to know about this Argentinian beauty
1. Nicole Neumann was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 14, 1980.
2. She began her modeling career at the age of 14 and has since appeared in magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
3. In addition to modeling, Nicole has also ventured into the business world with her own clothing line called NN by Nicole Neumann. Nicole Neumann is an Argentine model businesswoman and television host who isn t afraid to speak her mind
She was almost left at the altar
Nicole Neumann was almost left at the altar by her now-ex-husband, former professional soccer player Matias Morla. The two were married for eight years and have three daughters together. According to reports, they separated in March of last year but remained on good terms. In January of this year, they began living separately while trying to work out their issues before deciding on a divorce. But in February, things took a turn when it came out that Morla had fathered a son with another woman just days after breaking up with his wife.
Her parents are divorced
Nicole’s parents divorced when she was just a child, and she was raised primarily by her mother. Nicole has said that growing up in a single-parent household wasn’t always easy, but it made her the strong and independent woman she is today. Nicole is very close with her mother and credits her for teaching her the importance of hard work and determination.
She has broken bones while horseback riding
Nicole Neumann was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 1, 1980. She is the daughter of a German father and an Argentine mother. Growing up, she was a tomboy and loved horseback riding. In fact, she once broke her arm while horseback riding! Nicole began modeling at the age of 14 and has since graced the covers of magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Glamour, and Vogue.
She loves animals and would like to be a veterinarian
Nicole Neumann always knew she wanted to work with animals. As a child, she would bring home stray cats and dogs, much to her parents’ dismay. But it wasn’t until she was older that she realized she wanted to be a veterinarian. She studied agricultural engineering at university and thought she had a good chance of landing the job of her dreams in Buenos Aires after graduation. But fate had other plans for her.
Some of her favorite places in Argentina
Neumann was born in Buenos Aires and raised in the city of Rosario. She currently resides in Buenos Aires with her husband, former footballer Matías Morla, and their three children. Nicole enjoys going to the beach, shopping, and spending time with her family.
15 awesome pictures showing off her sexy body
1. Nicole Neumann definitely knows how to work her angles. The Argentine model, businesswoman, and television host often posts sexy pictures of herself on social media, much to the delight of her fans.
2. In one recent post, Nicole can be seen wearing a plunging black dress that leaves little to the imagination. She captioned the photo with a empowering message about self-love and body confidence.
3. Love yourself first, she wrote.
Nicole Neumann recently sat down for an interview with Harper’s Bazaar Argentina, where she talked about her career, motherhood, and what it’s like being a woman in the public eye. Here are some highlights from the interview